With more coverage than shorts and less heat than tights, the Knicker has always been one of Terry's most popular black bottoms for all-season riding.
- Contoured, 8-panel, flat-seam construction
- Flex Air Tour seamless stretch chamois with elastic interface technology
- Handy side-zip pocket at hip
- Wide waistband with elastic-free front yoke
- Woven gripper at leg openings; falls just below the knee
- Inseam on size medium 17"
- Fabric: best wicking T-Dry (63% poly/23% nylon/14% spandex)
Flex Air Tour Chamois:
Designed with an increased level of multi-density foam for endurance riding. Designed by Terry and made in Italy using Elastic Interface Technology. Small perforations expedite air flow to aid in wicking moisture and increasing breathability on long hot rides. Seamlessly molded with all-way stretch, center padding and unpadded wings that improve freedom of movement without bunching or bulk.