BIKE FIT SERVICES
Ride Faster, Stronger, & Longer
We include complimentary bike sizing with every bike purchased from Bike Gallery to ensure that you will take home the right bike size with the proper saddle height. For a more comprehensive fit, we recommend one of our professional fit packages. At Bike Gallery, our bike fit experts have received professional training and certifications, and are here to help you achieve maximum comfort, efficiency, and safety on every ride.
What’s Included in Every Professional Fit?
Our complete fits start with a pre-fit interview in which we discuss your riding style, cycling history, previous injuries, fitness level, and fitness goals. We’ll measure your body geometry and range of motion to allow us to determine the best fit for you, optimized down to the smallest details. We’ll work with you to address specific issues such as knee pain, back/shoulder/neck pain, saddle or hand numbness, hot spots or general foot pain.
For all fits, please bring your bike, pedals, saddle and comfortable cycling apparel that you would wear on a typical ride, including cycling shorts and shoes.
Professional Fit Services
Standard Bike Fit
- This package include interview plus:
- Seatpost height
- Seat fore/aft position
- Stem length and position
- Handlebar width and position
- Cleat fore/aft position
- Please allow approximately 1.5 hours.
Full Bike Fit
- This package includes Standard Bike Fit plus:
- Thorough analysis of rider’s foot position
- Rotational cleat placement
- Please allow approximately 2 hours.
Tri / TT Bike Fit
- This package includes Full Bike Fit plus:
- Thorough analysis of aerobar position
- Aerobar placement
- Please allow approximately 2.5 hours.
Size Cycle Fit
- Perfect for the custom bike buyer:
- Frame geometry and measurement recommendations
- Stem length and rise recommendation
- Handlebar type and size specifications
- Please allow approximately 3 hours.
A La Carte Fit Services
- For triathlon or time trial applications. This service can be added to the Standard Bike of Full Bike fit.
- Please allow an additional 30 minutes.
- Fore/aft and rotational cleat placement, lateral foot placement and angular adjustment. Strongly recommended at the time of shoe or pedal purchase. This service can optimize performance, reduce the risk of injury, and address “hot spots” or general foot or knee pain.
- Please allow approximately 1.5 hours.
$70 - $225
- Increase your efficiency and comfort. We offer a number of “over-the-counter” options as well as fully custom footbeds from Cyclesoles. We can provide a recommendation based on your specific foot type.
- Please ask for more details.
- Transfer of previously established bike measurements to a new bike.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour.
- Basic seat adjustments and suggestions for handlebar positions.
- Please allow approximately 30 minutes.
Who Benefits From a Bike Fit?
Riding a bike should be fun and comfortable. Almost any cyclists would benefit from a customized bicycle fit. Our staff is trained to work with all riders from the serious rider demanding top performance to the recreational rider or commuter wanting to improve their comfort and efficiency. Additionally, customers who have issues with pain or numbness while cycling, pre-existing injuries or arthritis are ideal candidates for a more customized fitting.
Are Bike Gallery Fit Experts Accredited?
Yes! We have received training from most of the major fitting accreditors including Trek, Specialized BG Fit, Serotta International Cycling Institute Personal and Advanced Fit Systems, Bike Fit Systems, and Fit Institute of Slow Twitch (F.I.S.T). Our training program was originally developed by a physical therapist and is composed of a combination of the best of these expert trainings perfected over two decades of fitting. Unlike many fitting systems that rely solely on body measurements and mathematical averages, our system looks at you as an individual and we fit your bike to the unique needs of your body. We’re so confident of our fit services that we guarantee them for a year.
Our Fit Guarantee: our staff takes great care to assure that you are properly fit to your bicycle, and we guarantee our fits for one year. If for any reason you don’t feel that you are benefiting from your Bike Gallery fitting, please let us know. We will work to make it right or refund your money.
Fitting services are by appointment only. Contact us to schedule your fit today.
Prices include fitting services only. Additional parts may be required to customize your bicycle to your body and would be an additional cost.