The Co-Motion Ochoco sets a higher standard for what a smaller-scaled touring bike should be. The Ochoco is scaled to fit a wide range of women’s sizes, or for that matter, any person of smaller proportions. It is truly a new generation bike, starting with its own special Co-Motion handbuilt touring fork and the design mastery that Co-Motion Cycles is renowned for. You will be impressed at its incredible stability and load carrying capability and its comprehensive fitting acuity.
• Handbuilt double-butted heat-treated cro-moly frame
• Fits 650b x 35 road + fender or tires up to 40mm without
• Great toe clearance even in smallest size
• Excellent wide-range 2 x11 touring gearing
• Low-profile flat mount rear brake makes fitting racks simple
• Sized from 42cm to 58cm
• Load handling and balance that’s unheard of in smaller bicycles