In an effort to create the lightest, sleekest road racing machine, what seems marginal can be huge. Nothing can be overlooked. Orca wins by delivering less. Lower mass, invisible cables, and reduced aerodynamic drag result in a smaller footprint with greater potential. By maximizing minimalism, we have created an Orca that improves your riding experience and boosts your performance by refining what remains when what is unnecessary is removed.
- Internal Cable Routing is carefully routed along the best path under the stem and through the head tube, with no rub or rattle, and is optimized for both traditional and electronic shifting systems.
- Orca’s seat post clamp is smoothly integrated into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics. Not to mention, it looks great too.
Dynamic Structure Stiffness
- The headtube, downtube, and chainstays resist twisting and efficiently transmit power to the rear wheel. Resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translates directly to more watts laid down on the road.
- Orca carbon frame
- Orca OMX carbon
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL wheelset
- 11-speed Shimano Ultegra components
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1.5-inch, BB 386mm, power meter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, OMX-specific seat tube|
|Fork||Orca OMX, Carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8-inch – 1.5-inch, carbon dropouts|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2-inch Internal Cable Routing|
|Rims/Wheels||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL|
|Tires||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x25|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Chain||Shimano HG 701|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 SS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28T 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||OC2 Road Carbon Handlebar, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Tape/Grips||Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof|
|Stem||Orbea ICR stem -8º|
|Brakes||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail|
|Seat Post||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
* Subject to change without notice.