Of course you’re not lost, you just aren’t quite sure if this road is the quickest route to the next ridge. The weather is great, you’ve got all day, and you’re riding Terra, so keep the wheels rolling. If route-finding, taking the long way home, and straying from the beaten path are your ideas of fun, there is no better tool than Terra for unlocking your desire to explore.
Terra can fill several roles - Gravel, Road, CX, Winter Training, or Commuting. Tire clearance and the ability to mount accessories like mud guards, combined with a functional All-Road Geometry means that Terra can change with the seasons.
- Control in a variety of circumstances. Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel, or just about anything else you might encounter.
- Terra ergonomics work for cyclocross, all-day rides, and the occasional long training day on the road.
- Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Orbea Terra carbon OMP disc frame and fork
- Fulcrum Racing 900 DB wheelset
- 11-speed - Shimano XT/RX components
- Shimano RX hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Orbea Terra carbon OMP disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8-inch - 1.5-inch, PF30, power meter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, SP 27.2mm|
|Fork||Orbea Terra OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8-inch - 1.5-inch, carbon dropouts, Thru axle 12mm x 100mm, thread M12xP1.5, MMS system|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
Front: Orbea Road 12x100mm
Rear: Orbea Road 12x142mm
|Wheels/Rims||Fulcrum Racing 900 DB|
|Tires||Vittoria Terreno Dry CX-Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GS Direct mount|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT M8000 11-40T 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||OC1 All Road Handlebar reach 80mm, drop 125mm, flare 12º|
|Tape/Grips||Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof|
|Stem||OC2 Road stem -8º|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X3 Flow|
|Seat Post||OC2 27.2 Offset 20|
* Subject to change without notice.