- Hikeable cycling shoe with Boa closure offers mountain touring versatility
- Durable synthetic leather with reinforced rip-stop mesh for breathability
- Boa L6 dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber sole for pedaling efficiency, walking comfort
- Flexible half-length shank, shock absorbing EVA perform on and off bike
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Mountain touring|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa|
|Midsole||EVA w/half shank|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||4/12|
|Weight||376g (Size: 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.